Tuesday, September 04, 2007

IF I HAD ONE WISH...


IF YOU HAD ONE THING THAT WOULD MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER AS A VRM (VACATION RENTAL MANAGER) WHAT WOULD IT BE?

The world is your oyster on this question, but here are some examples:
  • More Inventory
  • Less inventory
  • More up-to-date office equipment
  • New procedures in the office
  • More respect from management or co-workers
  • More $$$
  • Friendlier customers
  • Friendlier owners
  • Friendlier management
  • Friendlier co-workers
  • More responsibilites at work
  • Less responsibilites at work
  • More input regarding management issues
  • Less input regarding management issues
  • More fun
  • Less fun (lol)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I may be legally old enough to vote, drink, gamble and rent a car (all legal abilities bequeathed to me as a responsible adult), as well as holding multiple degrees and almost a decade of experience in my field, but at work I am the epitomy of a high school intern, occasionally talked down to, frequently given the easy tasks and never expected to put out excellent work, only marginal. This is great if I'm having an off day or make a mitake or two, but:

I WISH MY AGE WAS NOT SO OBVIOUS & THAT IN TURN I COULD RECEIVE INCREASED RESPECT IN THE WORKPLACE

Sunset Nightly Rentals said...

I think it is important that the younger generation not focus on there age. I know that there are plenty of people out there that are willing to do it for me! I say do your best at all you do and let your work speak for you.

The biggest challenge I face is finding the renters during those down times, such as the start of the school year. I am always looking for the newest trends. Where do we find them?