Wednesday, November 21, 2007

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THE FUTURE?


ONE BLOGGER COMMENTED:


Does anybody have any feedback on the session with Devin Fidler? I wasn't able to attend the Conference in New Orleans. This sounded pretty interesting though.


IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD LET THEM KNOW WHAT YOUR THOUGHTS ARE ON THE FUTURIST SESSIONS...
  • What did you think of Devin's presentations

  • What did you get out of it?

  • Do you agree that future leaders are on a career lattice rather than ladder and will change careers repeatedly during their lifetime? Will you?

  • How will you use the information that Devin shared to further your own career and/or to further the success of the industry?

For more information on the Devin Fidler or the Institute of Alternative Futures:


http://www.altfutures.com/index.asp

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Devin was interesting. I liked the info about technology in the future. I also think he had a point when he talked about people my age having more than one career in our lifetime. I am on my second career right now, and I am not sure whether I am capable of doing this, or any one thing for the rest of my life, so Devin gave me a lot to think about.

Anonymous said...

This was one of the better presentations at the VRMA conference in New Orleans. Although it was fairly topical Devin did have very interesting and pertinent things to say about possible future trends.