Sunday, April 06, 2008

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO CAME TO THE VACATION RENTAL MANAGERS ASSOCIATION EASTERN SEMINAR THIS YEAR!


ONE BLOGGERS POINT OF VIEW...

Myrtle Beach is a cool place to visit. I loved the beach, the Gay Dolphin Souvenir Shop, that Brazilian kabob restaurant, the 800 Wings and Eagle's locations, and I LOVE southern hospitality!

The Future Leaders Roundtable was better than the Future Leaders Forum at the conference and the next one will probably be better than both of them combined...

Mike Harrington is soo funny! I would attend any VRMA session where he moderated or presented.

So many future leader vacation rental managers were out enjoying themselves at the Sheraton's M Bar Wednesday night, that they could of renamed the place FL Bar. (Yeah, that was a bad joke, but a good point : )

American Express should sponsor an ice cream & dessert break every day (of my life), that was good cake.

I feel so grateful for having gotten to know so many great people at the seminar and I hope I get to see them all soon... Maybe Vegas?

No comments: